пятница, 8 сентября 2017 г.

It#39;s been so much fun to talk design lately. Every conversation I have with another interior designer whether they are from Texas, Seattle, NYC, Atlanta, we are all really feeling the same aesthetic content. While our flair may be a little different, depending on our location, the overall theme is very similar.  Being that today is Monday and I am always most motivated on this day of the week, I want to share what I am really finding is looking so chic and a current theme in my cli...


It#39;s been so much fun to talk design lately. Every conversation I have with another interior designer whether they are from Texas, Seattle, NYC, Atlanta, we are all really feeling the same aesthetic content. While our flair may be a little different, depending on our location, the overall theme is very similar.  Being that today is Monday and I am always most motivated on this day of the week, I want to share what I am really finding is looking so chic and a current theme in my cli...

Original article and pictures take https://thedecorista.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий